R32 is a HFC refrigerant, used as a replacement for R410A in low temperature refrigeration and air conditioning applications. This refrigerant is a preferred replacement for R410A in new equipment. R32 is not to be used as a retrofit.
Domestic Air Conditioning
- Available from A-Gas wholesale partners. Use the ‘Find a supplier’ box to the right for further details
- A-Gas product cylinders are fitted with a Residual Pressure Device (RPD) to ensure used refrigerant or any other substance cannot be reintroduced into a cylinder
- R32 cylinder are fitted with a left handed DIN 477-1 valve
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- A-Gas operates a returnable cylinder fleet, empty cylinders are to be returned to an A-Gas wholesale partner
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on 01275376600 or via the Contact Us form
Product Features & Benefits
- Substitute for R410A in new equipment
- Refrigerant can be charged from either the liquid or vapour phase
- A-Gas refrigerant cylinders have dual port valves, making liquid offtake easier
- Mildly flammable, non-toxic with a safety classification of A2L
- Compressors must be charged with polyolester oils, contact the compressor manufacturer for more information
- Low GWP of 675, just 32% of R410A
- Smaller charge requirements mean exchangers and components can be smaller and more compact
- Slightly better energy efficiency than R410A
- Similar boiling temperature to R410A
- Meets EU F-Gas requirements for small single-split AC systems after 2025
- Due to it flammable nature R32 requires different charging and recovery procedures
The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call A-Gas directly
Find a UK Supplier
For Refrigerants and Service Gases.
Enter a city, town or postcode in the search box to find suppliers in the UK.
For distribution partners outside of the UK, please contact your local A-Gas team.
Advice & Support
Do you also need..?
Oxygen Free Nitrogen (OFN)