AK flush is designed for flushing refrigeration and air conditioning systems to remove contaminants reducing the potential of future system failures.
It is also ideal for system flushing when carrying out a full retrofit.
Initiate the flow from the highest point on the system. Allowing the product to be expelled into the supplied container(s), until the ejected solvent runs clear. Should a single treatment fail to run clear, repeat the process until the solvent leaving the system is clear.
If you are working in an enclosed space, we would recommend the use of a respiratory vapour mask.
You should also be mindful of the potential flammability of the product if in an enclosed space.
The above can be negated by working in a well-ventilated area.
- Available from A-Gas wholesale partners. Use the ‘Find a supplier’ box to the right for further details
- AK flush is delivered in pressurised cylinders and comes with the required waste receptacle(s).
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area, out of direct sunlight. This container must be returned as hazardous waste. Ensure a hazardous waste consignment note is completed
- A-Gas operates a returnable cylinder fleet, empty cylinders are to be returned to an A-Gas wholesale partner
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on 01275376600 or via the Contact Us form
Product Features & Benefits
- The AK flush cylinder is pressurised to 10 bar with CO2 which pushes the solvent through the system, removing any residual oil and solid matter.
- A 5kg AK flush pack is generally adequate to clean a system of up to 15kw (systems with long pipework runs and large diameter pipework may require a larger size of container).
- The cost of waste destruction is included in the initial price.
- AK flush is non-toxic and non-ozone depleting, but it can be flammable under certain conditions.
- AK flush is non-corrosive to the materials normally used in the refrigeration and air conditioning industry.
Find a UK Supplier
For Refrigerants and Service Gases.
Enter a city, town or postcode in the search box to find suppliers in the UK.
For distribution partners outside of the UK, please contact your local A-Gas team.