Oxygen Free Nitrogen (OFN)
Oxygen Free Nitrogen (OFN) is used for leak detection, strength and pressure testing and in helping to reduce oxidation when brazing.
*Leak testing of RAC systems, Strength and pressure testing, Cleaning condenser coils, For use alongside Braze-A-Gas to reduce oxidation and scale build up when brazing thus preventing blockages in the system.
Available from A-Gas wholesale partners. Use the ‘Find a supplier’ box to the right for further detailsStore cylinders in a cool, dry, well ventilated area, out of direct sunlight / For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on 01275376600 or via the Contact Us form
Product Features & Benefits
- Cylinder fitted with a non-return valve to ensure that the nitrogen supply is free of contaminants
- A-Gas OFN is 99.998% pure and has less than 5PPM oxygen and less than 2PPM moisture
- A high pressure gas, use a certified nitrogen regulator / High impact guard made to EN964 standard
- Non-flammable and non-toxic compressed gas / Cylinder outlet connection is 5/8” BSP female, a standard fitting size for nitrogen regulators
- It won’t contaminate a refrigeration system and prevents scale build up
The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call A-Gas directly
Find a UK Supplier
For Refrigerants and Service Gases.
Enter a city, town or postcode in the search box to find suppliers in the UK.
For distribution partners outside of the UK, please contact your local A-Gas team.
Do you also need..?