GLY-COOL+ (MPG) is a high performance, Monopropylene Glycol (MPG) based, heat transfer fluid designed for use in indirect cooling in food processing and beverage cooling applications. GLY-COOL+ (MPG) fluids have been specifically designed to deliver higher resistance to degradation, scale, bacterial growth and corrosion.
*Food and beverage cooling, Solar panels, Heat pump systems, Artificial ski-tracks, Ice rinks, Indirect cooling systems
- Available from A‑Gas wholesale partners. Use the ‘Find a supplier’ box to the right for further details
- Larger pack sizes are available directly from A‑Gas
- Store container indoors at an ambient temperature, out of direct sunlight and away from heat
- GLY-COOL+ (MPG) has a recommended shelf life of two years providing you follow the storage details above
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A‑Gas.
Product Features & Benefits
- Offer excellent freeze protection, cleaner circuits, efficient heat transfers and long-term cost benefits to system maintenance
- GLY-COOL+ (MPG) provides superior corrosion protection as it contains highly efficient inhibitors; uninhibited glycols can cause corrosion of metals
- The GLY-COOL+ (MPG) fluid is a blue liquid that has a temperature range of -35oC to 120oC
- This heat transfer fluid is tested to and exceeds the ASTM D1384-05 corrosion test standard
- For a list of compatible materials, suitable for use with GLY-COOL+ (MPG), please contact A‑Gas
- GLY-COOL+ (MPG) is mostly supplied in concentrate form. Diluted product available on request